We will produce a variety of sketch ideas using pencil, felt tips and water colour that will be sent over to you before we start working on your final computer-generated logo designs – two to choose from.
Working together within a three-hour window once we have discussed the sketch ideas we have done – We find it best to be able to email the progression of the designs over to you, to make sure it’s going on the right path and get feedback.
We will create two final logos high res digital logos for you to choose from, they will be created as a vector graphic and provided to you as a zip file, in all digital formats.
Please upload as much information about your business as you can give us. The more we have to look at the more we can get a well-rounded idea what your business is about and get your logo to be ‘spot on’. This is in return will attract the right customers to your music business and communication will be improved.
First come, first served! Please contact to discuss our availability, possible schedules and deadlines.
1) Pricing excludes printing costs.
2) Hosting and domain not included, but can be arranged if required.
3) There can be no alterations or cancellations in instances where the products to be supplied are bespoke and manufactured to order.
4) You accept MIBS standard trade terms & conditions as well as any terms & conditions specific to the quotation above.
5) You accept that any alteration to the order at a later stage will attract a handling fee of £25 plus any costs that MIBS incurs in facilitating the alterations such as administration.
6) Any alterations additions made after receiving water-marked designs will be treated as a separate order.
7) Pricing will include consultation times and support on my hourly rate
8) Traveling costs to meet a client outside a 10-mile radius of my office with being included in invoice as well as administration costs.
9) We will include any administrations cost that is involved in starting and completing the package